giovedì 24 maggio 2012

from The Sun

bizarre 

Kate Upton's boobs in near Great Escape

Kate Upson Beach Bunny Swimwear
Popping out to the beach ... Kate Upton
Published: 24th May 2012

KATE Upton's boobs come perilously near to escaping in a new promo for a bikini chain.


The top-heavy model jiggled her bulging breasts into the camera while shouting 'It's a wrap' in the video for swimwear chain Beach Bunny.
The eye-popping move proved the strength of the bandeau - an important factor for bigger-breasted women like Kate.
Kate filmed the video while in Belize shooting a new campaign for the Beach Bunny Bronze Collection.
And she revealed her delight at being able to design a few of the designs herself.
She said: "It's been by far my favourite shoot so far, not just because of the beautiful location but because I was able to design part of the collection.


"I've been involved with the company for 18 months now, I've grown so much as a model. I've gone from walking the run way for them to being here in Belize."
Kate then took a look at her boobs and said: "I think they look really cute. It's a glamourous and fun range. It's what I love, it's me. I can't wait for you guys to see it."

Kate Upton
Delicious ... Kate Upton
Kate then took a look at her boobs and said: "I think they look really cute. It's a glamourous and fun range. It's what I love, it's me. I can't wait for you guys to see it." Stunning Kate has also recently branched in acting, landing a part in the Farrelly brothers movie The Three Stooges.
The Jersey Shore cast, Glee's Jane Lynch, Jennifer Hudson and Sofia Vergara also make cameo appearances in the movie which is released in the UK on June 15.

Kate Upton
All real ... Kate flaunts her assets

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento