domenica 20 maggio 2012


Naked surfer is making waves on Aussie beaches

Marama Kake
Nude ... Marama Kake
Megan Slade / Couriermail.com.au
Last Updated: 20th May 2012

A BUSTY naked surfer has been creating waves on the beaches of Austra

Beachgoers have been left blushing by the sight of curvy babe Marama Kake baring all in the seas on the east coast of Oz.
Long-time surfer Ian Borland said he almost fell off his board when he the young woman paddled past him at surf spot, Noosa beach.
He said: “I’ve been surfing for almost 50 years and I have never seen anything like it. There must have been 100 guys out there and out she paddled bold as brass.
“The reaction was shock at first and then everyone thought it was quite funny. We were all intrigued.”
Australian paper The Courier-Mail has named the naked surfer as 32-year-old New Zealander Marama.
Marama said: “I’m not out there to get everyone to look at me, I just love the sensation and simplicity of surfing in my ’sustainability suit’.”
The surfer - who has “get naked, get sustainable” inscribed on her boards – added: “I cover up, or paddle away, if I am anywhere near children and have never had any trouble with lifeguards or authorities and I’ve been doing it for years in Australia and New Zealand.”
troppo divertante per tradurla in un cattivo italiano

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento